Zyxware Technologies is looking for a Test Manager who can lead our team of talented software testers towards delivering true value to our clients. The Test Manager will be managing a team of approximately 10 - 15 testers with the assistance of Testing Team Leads. The Test Manager is accountable for achieving client satisfaction and ensuring the overall quality of testing phase. We expect the Test Manager to have the ability to identify and work with metrics to ensure that the testing process satisfies the organisational and project requirements. The Test Manager is also responsible for contributing to the development of the organisation by upholding our values and being focused on our vision and mission. The selected candidate will be placed at our office in Technopark, Thiruvananthapuram.
We are looking for the following attributes:
- Exposure to business workflows and functional testing
- Preparation of test cases - functional / performance
- Exposure in working directly with clients to understand client expectation
- Ability to propose test strategies for projects
- Ability to mentor testing team members in processes and tools
- Sensitivity to cost implication of testing plans
- Good understanding of SDLC process
- Candidates with testing certifications will have added advantage
- 7 to 10 years of testing experience in various technology frameworks (web / desktop), involving business functionality
- Experience in leading a large team of ten to fifteen members
- Experience in developing customised testing processes based on customer and organisational expectation
- Exposure to test automation tools
If you meet the above requirements, please mail your updated resume with the subject 'Application for the post of Test Manager (TM011808)' to email@example.com.
Please note that while the management appreciates your interest and application for the job, it may not be possible to send in a personalized response to all applicants. Shortlisted applicants will receive an email or a telephonic communication within 4 weeks of your application.